Click here to book online
Call us on 01904 554277
Other useful phone numbers
If you’re currently attending a course and need to contact the centre you can use the following numbers
Huntington Centre – 01904 752102 (Health, Leisure and Dressmaking courses)
West York Centre – 01904 555530 (Art, Craft and Language courses)
Winterscale House – 01904 551056
If you have a safeguarding concern, use one of the following contact methods:
- Email your concerns to our Designated Safeguarding team at SafeAtYorkLearning@york.gov.uk, including as much information as you can.
- For urgent concerns, contact
- Angela Padfield on 01904 555987 or 07919 090047. (Safeguarding Leads and second designated person for all groups)
- Colette Gray on 01904 555849 or 07812 986555). (Safeguarding Leads and second designated person for all groups)
- Will Harris on 01904 552905 or 07887 545795. (Designated person for vulnerable adults and children)
- Sarah Robson & Alison Thorne on 01904 55106. (Designated persons for young people)
- If urgent medical attention is required or someone is in immediate danger, always contact the emergency services using 999.