English for Speakers of Other Languages (ESOL)
If English isn’t your native language and you need to work on grammar, language development, reading or writing, please apply for an ESOL assessment. We have English for Speakers of Other Languages classes at all levels from Pre-Entry up to Level 2. Following successful completion of a Level 2 course, you will be ready to join a Functional Skills or GCSE course.
- Pre Entry – signs, numbers, letters and everyday words
- Entry 1 and 2 – basic reading, writing and communication skills
- Entry 3 – reading, writing, speaking and listening, and basic grammar
- Level 1- language skills for employment, education or further training
- Level 2 – advanced language skills for employment, education or further training